MMP Policy Statement — January 2019
- MMP is committed to promoting the highest standards of ethical behavior and requires employees to act according to our ethical principles.
- MMP prohibits the offering, giving, solicitation or acceptance of any bribe or engaging in any other corrupt practice. The principles underpinning our corporate and personal behavior, in this regard, are set out here.
- This policy will be reviewed at the discretion of the Managing Director and by exception, should the need arise.
- The Managing Director is responsible for the oversight of the Ethics Policy and all managers and employees of MMP bear responsibility for its effective implementation.
- Compliance with the Ethics Policy is monitored through our Quality Management System QMS)
- In respect of anti-bribery management, the specific requirements of the system are based on the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and other regions where MMP engages in business activities.
- We act with integrity in the interests of our customers, maintain confidentiality and aim to apply due skill, care and diligence in our services.
b) Suppliers and business partners
- MMP seeks and establishes relationships with suppliers, subcontractors and other business partners based on good governance and avoid business arrangements where we perceive prevalence or possibility of unethical practices.
- MMP complies with the equal employment
- Opportunities laws in jurisdictions where it engages in business activities and seeks to promote fair employment policies, without bias or discrimination.
- We aim to promote on merit without discrimination and encourage employees to develop their skills and careers within MMP. We respect each other’s customs, traditions and religious beliefs and do not tolerate physical or mental harassment in any form.
- We do not permit the use of business facilities or information for personal gain and require employees to resolve any conflicts of interest.
d) Gifts and hospitality payments
- While appropriate business entertainment and gifts can improve relationships, employees must avoid situations that could interfere with the impartial discharge of their duties.
e) Political contributions
- MMP prohibits payment of donations to political parties to obtain a business advantage and does not participate in party politics.
- We ensure employee awareness on our Ethics Policy and procedures through various modes of information dissemination and trainings.