MMP Policy Statement — January 2019
- MMP is committed to the integration of environmental considerations into all areas of corporate activity and the preservation of the environment and ecology. As such, the company seeks to integrate environmental responsibility and sustainability principles in its activities supported by a process for continual improvement. This encompasses MMP’s internal and external activities. The firm shall comply with legal requirements and adopt best practices, in addition to relevant codes and standards in accordance with this commitment. – We seek to be proactive, aiming to take sustainability into account in all our projects and business activities, and being a source of knowledge for our customers on sustainability issues.
- The Managing Director is responsible for the oversight of MMP’s Environment and Sustainability Policy and for guiding the effective implementation, maintenance and review of environmental management. MMP’s QMS Manager is responsible for the effective and economic operation of the Environment and Sustainability Policy and for its development.
- Respective Project Managers are responsible for incorporating environmental conservation practices and environmental risk mitigation into projects, as agreed with customers within their cost, efficiency and quality expectations.
- All employees are responsible for judiciously utilizing energy, water, paper, stationery and other resources as part of their day-to-day activities.
- MMP aims to build all relevant environmental practices into its activities, and, as far as is reasonably practicable, all resources are conserved and are drawn from sustainable and pollution minimizing sources. MMP also aims to prevent pollution of any kind when conducting its activities. Environmental considerations are taken into account when procuring equipment, goods, materials and services for MMP, provided they meet desired cost and quality criteria. We are committed to recycling and reuse, as opposed to disposal.
- MMP expects its employees and organizations and individuals working on its behalf to conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner. MMP will assist its environmentally conscious clients to the best of its abilities. The aim is to generate environmental awareness through the activities of the firm and be recognized as a leading edge provider of environmentally sustainable solutions.
- To achieve this, it is the policy of MMP to operate Quality, Management System .QMS. The requirements of the system that address environmental management are based on, and conform to, the International Standard ISO 14001:2015 and are applicable to internal practices and all project work undertaken by the firm.